I often make new year's resolutions, and usually don't keep them. I still appreciate the exercise though, and this year as they will be written down in a place easy to find, I hope I will do better about keeping them!
1. Continue to lose weight. This goal is really a result of the following two goals:
2. Eat less, and eat healthier when I do. This includes reducing my portion sizes, less snacking, and eating more fruits and vegetables.
3. Be more active. I want to keep going to the gym every day, or close to it. Increase my intensity levels when appropriate, add weights, enjoy my time taking care of me!
4. Purchase less bath stuff, get my finances more in control. While I am very financially responsible, I do need to be saving more.
5. Be more social. This is a hard one. But I am going to try!
So, there's my list. I think it's very doable, and I just need to take everything one step at a time.