Progress thus far...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Close! And a day of snacking (grr!)

This morning when I weighed in, I was closer than I thought to 10 pounds lost! It is my first mini goal, and I'm so excited to reach it.

However, I snacked like mad today, Trader Joe's wasabi peas are evil! I suppose they are not that bad for me, but I also had mini three musketeers and too much chocolate at home.

I made a healthified version of my chicken enchiladas - they turned out good, but next time I won't go with the low sodium soup, just the low fat.

My workout at the gym was good; I pumped up the speed 0.1 mph on the treadmill. My foot was slightly sore by the time I got to the elliptical, but tomorrow I will be resting as I have Meals on Wheels and am headed to Jeremy's afterward.

Early bedtime for me today!

No comments: