Progress thus far...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Interesting day

I played WoW again today. I was actually sick to my stomach logging in game and being online. I know it was from thinking of seeing the person who cut me to the quick so easily and effortlessly. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with that.

Now I don't think I can ever really go back though.

Tomorrow should be an interesting weigh-in. I did not do as well this weekend as I wanted, at least when it comes to eating. I did have a pretty good workout this morning though, I think due to my being upset about WoW.

Thanksgiving week (can't believe I'm going home that long!) will be hard. I know that I will come back having gained some weight, because I won't be at the gym, and there will be lots of tempting food around me. I am going to do my best though! It's all I can ever do. :)

No comments: