Progress thus far...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It wasn't as hard as I thought...

And now it's done. I cancelled my WoW account, and said my goodbyes. Of course the account is paid for several months still (*facepalm*), but I'm doing my best to make a fairly clean break.

I'm sure I will play a little bit, including the holiday stuff, because I'm a sucker for that. But I know I can't get sucked back into playing the way I used to play, especially if I am serious about changing my life.

Speaking of the changes I'm trying to implement, this morning marked the first full week of going to the gym completed. I made it six out of seven days, and I have to admit that I am quite proud of myself!! I know for sure that Friday will be a day off, because the Wellness Center isn't open past 4pm. I don't think I'll be ready to go to the main gym for a while, hehe.

Possibly more later, for now, off to cook and clean. :)

No comments: