Progress thus far...

Friday, November 13, 2009

The weekend!

Ugh! Weekends! Not a good time for me lifestyle wise. I can't get to the gym before it closes on Friday, so generally this has been my day off. However I have company this weekend, and don't think that I'll be able to get to the gym either tomorrow or Sunday. Well, Sunday is a possibility, but I'm still not sure.

I am really going to try and do well with my eating though, because I don't want to regain too much weight over the weekend.

I'm proud to say today at work that one of my friends asked if I'd lost any weight. She may have just been trying to flatter or encourage me though. I think the real test will be when I am home for the holidays.

Still meaning to blog about the main reasons for this, I promise myself I'll get to them soon.

No comments: