Progress thus far...

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Starting over (and over again?)


Wow, over a year since I've updated this blog. And with good reason, since I haven't been doing good with my weight loss at all.

No one wants to post about their failures.

I think it's time I start though, because maybe it will help this time being the last time I start over.

I've gained weight in the past year, mostly from being inactive and eating poorly. I know, what a shock! That causes weight gain. Not really sure why I can't apply all the truths that I know.

The picture in this post is me a few months ago. When my sister posted it to Facebook, I didn't really think it was me. Amazing what hiding from mirrors and pictures can actually do to your sense of self-awareness.

I'm hoping to stay more on track with posting updates to this blog, if only for myself.

In the next few days I'll post more about what caused the latest wave of starting over, maybe it will be therapeutic.


No comments: