Progress thus far...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend update

Well, the weekend went better than I thought! I was about to lose slightly on Friday, maintained on Saturday, and I got to the gym today.

I had a great time with my friend, though her life is so strange I have a hard time understanding it sometimes. Just so different from anything that I know.

I interacted a little (texting) with one of the catalysts for my lifestyle change. Still stings and hurts a little. Maybe this next weekend I'll have time to blog about it.

This week I start Meals on Wheels, so every other Tuesday will start to be a late night for working out. I'm not too worried about it though, because I know that I will still be going.

I'm getting close to 10 pounds lost - small milestones are the way to go. :) I'm hoping at Christmas some of my weight loss will be noticeable to my family.

Once I hit the 10 pounds, I may start transferring money into a new account to build up savings for either a trip or something more substantial, like a ring.

I count the weekend as a success!

No comments: