Progress thus far...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Warcraft

I'm sure I'll write more about this subject later, as I feel it has been instrumental in both my weight gain, and all the other things I've been dealing with the past few months. More on those later too.

I'm just posting to say that I finally cancelled my account. Of course, it's paid through April, but my plan is to basically stop playing after tonight. I even have the post written for my guild forum.

It's a sad feeling, I'll admit, and also a nervous one. I'm actually somewhat sick to my stomach. I know it's the right thing to do though. I might still play casually, though on another server. I hope that no one is upset with me for finally doing something for myself. I also hope no one makes fun of my goodbye post, because it is really written from the heart.

One of my favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance, and this routine last night really spoke to me, considering the feelings I was and am still having about quitting.

Apologies for the link, I don't know how to link a video from youtube, but I promise, not a rick roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Hqa9YJAmQ

No comments: